Lambo Doors

Tigz™

hi,

are you interested in some pictures?

i was also damn crazy about the lsd, so i did it!

here are some pics in the installation:

installation of lsd

here is the work of one complete afternoon session short after i got the lsd. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

picture show with installed lsd

the normal prices here in germany are 1508 euro plus installation. of course, you can get a discount sometimes.

there are still missing the blinkers in the side mirrors, but i'm not finding anything nice-looking. wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

at the moment it's not really street-legal... rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hope you enjoyed the pics.

regards,

tom

ive always liked them style doors ,but dont know if it my taste on the lup wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> they look good on longer coupes or hatches but each to there own and if u got the money why not tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

do you have to buy the whole system or cant you just buy the hinges that make them move upwards?? because saw some on ebay for bout 4-500??

be carefull with cheap ebay-systems!

they often don't fit and are corroding (german: rosten) very fast.

there's only lsd and a little more vendors with good quality - and they all are much more expensive than this garbage ebay systems.

regards,

tom

How much space is there to get into the Lupo with the doors raised?

I'm liking the look of the black one at the top of the thread but not entirely sure it needs the Lambo doors.

it's not less space than with normal doors.

because you don't walk directly from the side to the car, but from the rear part.

and then it's easy to swing in.

the lupo on the first pic has 286ps (german horse power), it's a 1.8t engine. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

definitly this car rocks also without the lsd...

regards,

tom

they swing first 30° to the side and then upwards.

so if you have a low roof over you, just swing them to the side like normal doors and climb out. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

it's then like when you're in a small parking lot.

regards,

tom

no fear, i don't want to sell them to you. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you loose weight by cutting some stuff out of the metal of the side skirt and by loosing the side blinkers.

and the weight you add are the hinges.

regards,

tom