Northampton RR day discussion and pics thread!

Grapo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF0061.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Cheers for that photo mate! At least someone caught my clean engine bay on camera smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Loved it when Hakeem's Lupo tried to escape the rollers biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Sounded very tasty (even though it seemed to be having a bad day sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> )

Easy all,

Had such a good day. Just a pity I couldnt have a run on the RR, Ramirez is sick -but I was still the quickest 1.4 8v there tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Andi- Cheers for the swop I blatenty got the better end of the deal biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And finally, big shout out to Hakeem for sorting a quality day even if your car hated the rollers.

I think the highest bhp for the sports was 104.9

My sport made 106.4bhp at flywheel and 78.2 at road wheels biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Sorry mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I was a great day out and every one is so kind and it was alot of fun meeting all new faces and some old ones.

Thankyou to Hakeem for organising the day and thankyou to Jen for sorting the convoy biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And a very big thankyou to Al for getting us to the pub after we got verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lost in Northampton and ending up in the same place we got lost going to E38 doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Some great cutting up going on there swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

And glad i got a free tour of Northampton on the way as wel tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Fantastic day biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And a very big thankyou to Al for getting us to the pub after we got verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lost in Northampton and ending up in the same place we got lost going to E38 doh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":doh:" border="0" alt="doh.gif" />

Eh?! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Its thanks to Al that Alex and I ended up with a warm flat pint.

Al the 1930s Sat Nav needs updateing maet wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

top day out - if a little cold and typical 'lupo style nightmare convoy TM'! (long sad story!)

if we go by the figures the gti's got it would seem that a bmc is a waste of time in the sense that i got about 2 bhp more than standard cars - ok it sounds good but....then again seeing as we never tested with / without i guess we'll never know! my car could be down on power - although unlikely...

must have had a cracking engine in my first gti eh?

thanks to hakeem for organising the day and also for keeping me entertained during the day (although andi will have to share that honour too - as ever you had me in stitches all day mate!!)

thanks to jen for sorting the meet up and convoy there - top job matey! (loving the new loop!)

nicola - hope the wheel alignment goes ok monday!

good to see all the regulars and some new faces too - may be going to the awesome r/r day in december - something to think about and it's always nice to have another trip back to the homeland.

take it easy guys, alex wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And a very big thankyou to Al for getting us to the pub after we got verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lost in Northampton

I got us their eventually wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />.

I seem to have a distinct lack of photographs sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> which i'm rather annoyed at myself about as we had a real cool selection of cars at the meet !

My personal favourite being Gav's Arosa wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Man that thing looks sweet

And also a big thanks to myself for supporting club lupo by driving round northampton with my show plates on smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> lol

Just wanna say, was great to meet all the people i hadnt met before, and just as good to see those that i've previously seen smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great day out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> bring on the next meet!!!

90.8bhp @ 3836rpm

165.5lb/ft @ 2541rpm

Edited by nfbr

Did Hakeem's Loop get a figure then if it got off the Rollers?

Looks like a good day. Though seem lower figures than what we got in Feb @ Stealth... Shall be putting mine back on the Rollers once I've put the BMC on (pre and post figures then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />)

Yea thankyou aswell at Alex and Tigs for guideing us into the pub cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Cant wail for our next meet biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by luke22mk