hi! - new member

morgs

hi, i'm new here.

the funny thing is though, i don't have a lupo.....but, i'm in search for a gti (6 speed, silver, about £`8-9000`).

so i thought i'd sign up early to gather a bit of info.

i currently have a well modified fiesta zetec s but want something a bit quicker, which will be up for sale soon.

my insurance is too high on my zetec s because of all the mods, so i thought if i'm gonna be paying that much, i might

as well get a more powerful car.

i've always wanted one anyway coz they just look so good even as standard, and my mate had one about a year ago

and he said he loved it.

another reason is coz i want to go back to a standard car again coz my fiesta's got a little inpracticle for me, with all the

bodykit n stuff.

Welcome mate, hope you'll be a full lupo owning member soon - i'm sure you'll not be disappointed.

Once you've sold yours or know what budget you've got stick a post in the wanted section with your rough requirements, there are a few for sale out there either on the site or from other people spotting them surfing the classifieds - i'm sure one would turn up soon enough though we want to keep the rarity value. :thumbs:

Hi Morgs - I'm fairly new here myself, and roughly a month or so ago I was in your shoes (looking for a 6 spd silver, roughly £9000).

I kept looking at Autotrader, and eventually one that suited me came up. I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding one there, although don't touch the cheap black one as it's been in an accident (it's stupidly cheap).

I waited over a year before I took the plunge, and so far I haven't regretted it! (that's since last Monday!)

When you do find one, obviously make sure you get an HPI, and check this thread for a list of what to check for before you hand over the dosh.

Actually, looking at autotrader now, there's a silver 6 going for £9,200 (although you may have to travel for it).

Don't bother with the £8,995 silver, it's a 5 speed and it's been written off for damage in a previous life also (I had that HPId).

:thumbs: Eye welcom Guvna ... Nice to know weez got people round dis side of da M25...

Welcome to the Club I've got a black 6 speed n luv it to bits. Only had it 12 weeks.