Northampton Meet - 21/22 Feb - Put your name down here!!

bossjohnc

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LupoLunatic - I've put you on the list, but don't know your real name... can you share it with us please? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm going up to Northy on Wednesday. If anyone can join me you're more than welcome.

I'm doing so because I can't go up this Sat. or next Sat. (Valentines day!! There'd be hell to pay if I did!) and the Sat. after is the meet.

The remus one comes out of the centre it looks ok but i personally did not like the fit seen it on a few different german sites and lupo links it fits under the centre of the bumper if that helps

:sigh:

Sounds perfect what i will do is meet at little ched as well lupo convoy

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

MMM might get up that earli myself just to see this

Doh!!!!!! Still Wrong pills again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :sarc:

Crickey im 2 hrs away from Northampton, looks like ill be taking advanatge of an empty M1 on a Sunday morning then. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Reckon i will manage to meet where Twisty said tho, as long as i dont get pulled!

Tigz, i could meet you in Maltby or Tickhill or something and we could convoy down together if you wanted, straight onto M1 then away?

Having looked at a map i think ill take back my last post, M1 J6 is quite a long way south of Northampton so its abit of a trek for me, must be looking towards 3hrs. Think ill just go straight to Santa Pod on the Sunday and meet everyone there.

Could still convoy down with you though Tigz depending on what you have planned.

I think tigz is staying over sat night mate! Everyone who is staying over is gonna meet at northy on sunday morning , so if u wanna convoy with us!! :thumbs:

Aye its a long drive down to get there for 8am. Plus the car would be filthy by the time I got there.

If I stay there it'll give me time to wash the car early sunday morning before we head out to Santa Pod.

How much is it gonna cost if your not going on the track?