Northampton Meet - 21/22 Feb - Put your name down here!!

bossjohnc

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The karting area is in a big warehouse in the centre of Northy!!

Its next to the rugby ground. (if that helps)

Its well slippery(polished concrete)

Cant remember how much it was tho?

Not had much say on this post but just to confirm i will be coming but on the Sunday only. Will be fun, looking forward to it actually. Hope its a dry warm day.

??? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> 8) blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> :thumbs: Sorry guys i've totally lost the plot now..Wot gaarin on then? ???

Confused dazed and misunderstanding....Doh ???

In Northampton, probably about 11am on Sat, and earlier on Sun to go to Santa Pod.

I'll post details of exact locations/maps after I've been for a short visit prior to the meet, but I'll put you down, the more the merrier! :thumbs:

Hmmmm.... not sure, this weekend is a no no I think, unless I do it on Sunday (possibly) but then not much will be open I guess...?

Might actually take a day off next week to do it - (I know not everyone can do that but it might be for the better 'cos I'll get more done!)

Im comming up on the sunday morning will be there real early, you will know its me cos ill be racing matty up the M1 tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Remind me to slow down a bit so he can keep up biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well the cross overs are just the speakers are a bit tight so i'll try and squeeze them in, i have soom lexus rear clusters, and a new number plate {hate RVY} my surname, which should be on for the pod. current savin for that twin exit exhaust from venom £269 !!!!

Venommotorsport

VENOMDUALEXITPIC.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Very nice :thumbs:

I was hopeing to have a side exit by then mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but you know what suppliers are like :mad:

Cant you fit some spacer rings for you speakers?

You could buy them or make some out of mdf.

I got some Lexus lights, have you seen my readers rides post?

yes i have matey very nice!! i need to pull my finger out!! i was gonna get a scorpion exhaust this month but then i saw that beutie on venom . I'll take some more pics of mine at work nxt too some of my harriers on work on!!! :thumbs: say just ordered some german style number plates for my new reg , pressed metal £45 sweet!!!!!