My car (but thankfully not me) has died :(

Emma

Some stupid ****er in a Mondeo, coming back from Cheshire Oaks on A41. I was driving along when he overtook a car on the other side of the road, I swerved to avoid and ended up crashing into some badly placed trees. Car is a total `write-off`. Just because of some old stupid guy who can't see properly.

Sorry to hear about the car honey hope you are ok is the car a total loss or can they repair it

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Interesting that your airbags didn't go off because mine didn't either when i had my accident....but wondering whether they should have done of not, i'll post a pic of the damage of my car and do you lot think the bags should have gone off??

f9b31683.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9b317bb.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

f9b31680.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ouch Emma sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sorry to hear it...but as mentioned, cars can be replaced - as long as you weren't seriously hurt, thats the main thing!

Hope you get it all sorted - get back behind the wheel ASAP though, it makes it much easier. Having an accident can really put you off driving...

Gutted for you emma, at least your okay though which is the main thing.

Interested to know if the mondeo guy got stopped and if you are going to be able to claim against his insurance.

Airbags should go off in impacts over 19mph but there is also deceleration measurement so if you were slowing down gradually ratehr than in a head on against a wall type stop itey might not go off, maybe bushes and kerbs slowwed you down a bit before you hit the tree.

sorry to hear bout that, i never even got to see your car!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

the run from cheshire oaks always gets arseholes overtakin in stupid places, at least you can walk away from it.