Hello - I'm new

Emma

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

when's the next bikini/topless car wash, mine could do with a soapy scrub, and my car could do with a wash too. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> always brings in the crowds.

QUOTE(Dave)
Am 22, but neither of those names ring a bell, it was a pretty big school though.

It's a bad sign that you are from the Girl's high School Emma, you are obviously far too inteligent for the rest of the club!

Its a pretty common concept in the local area of the lesbianism at the girls high school, much truth in reality?

Alot of the girls were lesbians and usually after me, hence why I left and didn't stay on for 'A' levels...I did them at college instead!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> any pics of you and your female friends when you
did them at college instead
lol

YEAH!!!! you lot. I'm a Lesbian (cos i luv women) So there nur .

Give the Girl a break. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />p

Sorry took wrong tablets tonight took the hormone tablets instead of anadin.....Doh

QUOTE(Marqs_Loopy)
YEAH!!!! you lot. I'm a Lesbian (cos i luv women) So there nur .

Give the Girl a break.  :pp  

Sorry took wrong tablets tonight took the hormone tablets instead of anadin.....Doh

Ah for a minute then I thought someone was taking me seriously....I should have known! What do I have to do to prove myself now?!

Ah smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I just don't like people spreading vicious lies about me!!! I'm the most straight person you'll ever meet (straighter than a ruler, a `non-bendy` one...)