Hello - I'm new

Emma

Suppose I'd better say hello before you hear any other unfounded rumours about me lalala.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I’m a changed man, honest

welcomesparkle.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Emma.

Welcome aboard.

Great choice of motor. Also for my money you have gone for the best colour. Which strangly is the same a mine. to answer your original question.

I from leicester.

And yes the rareity value certainly does set you apart from the also rans that you have listed.

Jayson cleaning cleaning cleaning

Hi Emma, welcome to ClubLupo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I used to see a Black LupoGTi driving around Wolves, was that you? I flashed you (ahem blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ) a few times back in the day when I had my Silver LupoGti (L88UPO)

Whoever was in the seat did wave back though! Was about a year ago now, when I was there at Uni...

And....why do the ladies always recieve a much better reception than the new blokes, eh? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Dave)
Hello Emma, I'm from Wolverhampton also with a Silver Lupo Gti, have only seen 1 Black GTI in the area which was missing its VW badge on the front, was it yours?

Which part of Wolves are you from?

Alrite Dave and Emma Im from Wolvo too, but havent got a lupo (yet, fingers crossed.) Dave do you go down the Penn Road in a morning out of town way? Thats the only silver Gti ive seen round town.

Emma I'll prob see you around as my missus lives in Pattingham so Im over there quite alot!

White Mk4 polo, flushed boot etc.

Welcome to the forum!

QUOTE(Dave)
I live in Finchfiled, but am often in Perton, seeing friends, visiting parents.

any of you lot go to Codsall High School?

I didnt but GF did.

She's 20 tho so depends on how old you are as to whether you know her.

Excuse the pun but her names Lisa Simpson. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Got a sister Tracy thats 23 i think.

Whoo Hoo another Black Loopy GTi ... and driven by a girlie too Grrrrr .. Welcome to The Loopy Gang . I'm up the road from (i see he's worked his majick Brentwood Geeza)Matt @ junction 26 m25 ...sorta.. :thumbs: :devil:

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Doh Fiesta's sound like a Spanish barby que ??? and should be banned from the road.. Any way welcome to the black gti club (cough cough) i mean Club lupo hope you get as much help and fun n info as i have in the couple of weeks i've been posting.. :thumbs: :sigh:

Am 22, but neither of those names ring a bell, it was a pretty big school though.

It's a bad sign that you are from the Girl's high School Emma, you are obviously far too inteligent for the rest of the club!

Its a pretty common concept in the local area of the lesbianism at the girls high school, much truth in reality?

QUOTE(Emma)
I went to the Girls High School....but am NOT a lesbian! Just thought I'd highlight that as I've heard the rumours about people who go there!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The old Crusoe may have required proof of this, a picture showing you dressed in a `un-butch` fashion with proper girls length hair and some make up might have worked. As it is I’ll take your word for it, not that we would have anything against two females that wanted to get it on as long as they were attractive and let the guys watch and/or join in lol wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
My GF went to an all girls school! Lots of her friends batted for the same team though  :0

BossJohn can be another judge then as he sounds like he's spotted a few lol, where 's that pic now.... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

someone said it was quiet so I reverted for a few mins just to bring in the crowd, working too, look how busy it is now. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> :thumbs: