3L bumpers

Ramirez

Very nice, but its not a 3L, its a smoothed reiger bumper.

I want to keep the lower section black. So Ive desided to go back to my original Mk1-2 Arosa hybrid idea!

that looks mint. that would prob b easier to do than havin to ass around wit the 3L. its only £100 now to for that rieger. pitty i need to have a plate.

Glen

Im hopeing it wont be too bad.

I have a damaged Rieger bumper on the back garden to repair once the engine is done.

Cliffords the man to answer really.

Hes been running around in his a while now, he didn't mention any problems?

its knackerd

but to be honest it been hit three times now, all of em pretty hard so im not suprized

i did it as a bit of an experiment and im still not sure if im liking it soo smooth, but i never did finish it properly so maybe thats what was putting me off it

lot of work if you do it yourself

The corner piece is missing from the bumper, so I was going to cut off the corner piece off a spare standard bottom bumper and plastic weld it in place.

Just need to fill the gaps as the Rieger is slightly lower but the shape looks the same.

Cliffo was there any issues with engine bay heat?

i never replaced those two bolts under the towing eye covers, i remember i somehow managed to pull the bolt thru one hole (first accident i think) so i couldnt put the bolt back in, or atleast it didnt do much by having it in