a lupo first ............... i hope

Mitchell

well today i have spent 8 hours doing something to gordon that may well be a first on a loop.......................but you will have to wait until e 38 to see it finished............just hope its legal.....and its gonna take a few more days of work to finish..................any guesses , i can still drive the car whilst work is being done. if thats a clue anybody guess right i will buy a drink at 38. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interiour?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope summat on the outside.............. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

stickers?

carbon spoiler?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Bikerz

3l front on a uk lupo? thats what iam gonna do anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

got that but not fitting it until after e 38. and chris 260 it aint the other german thing thing........

Edited by mitch unit 21

just hope its not wot you are doing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

got that but not fitting it until after e 38.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is it mechanical Mitch?

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is it mechanical Mitch?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope that will be happening when i sell the loop gti......................lol

i am going out to the toon now gonna let you lot stew

This has got to be even more annoying than the Pink Lupo mystery. I'm not going to E38 so I'll have to wait until someone posts a pic.

My guess, carbon bonnet and a V6 in the back where the seats used to be. Oh, and RWD too.

This has got to be even more annoying than the Pink Lupo mystery. I'm not going to E38 so I'll have to wait until someone posts a pic.

My guess, carbon bonnet and a V6 in the back where the seats used to be. Oh, and RWD too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what and still be drivable whilst doing this work? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

nope summat on the outside.............. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on Steve, keep up wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He may be mounting the ICE on the outside!

OK, maybe not.

Buggered if I know then, considering it's unique and drivable at the same time.

Maybe saving on tyres and attaching Catterpillar Tracks!!! LOL! May be cogs have tyres on at the moment?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> - Probably required for E38 if it rains!