GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!! - that would be me then.

...superlupo...

HELLO everybody......

i don't know whether you missed me at all but i appologise for my disappearance anyway. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

got a bit "carnt be arsed" since traxx but im ok now.. i think all the shiney fast cars got to me but im now on a mission to actually finish mine...

i've got my new sparco 6 point roll cage on order i've got a shiney new induction kit and the seats i want are really really expensive but im goin to buy them anyway. :thumbs: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oh and the ******* road salt is eatin my babies!!!!!!!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

there are two people i must say hello too tho....

fin, because i had a wicked chat wiv him at meanstreet in southend while i was showin the car off {i got boo'd off in the best dressed comp tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> haha}

and m5tt x... sorry i didn't come say hello to you in basildon.. i acctually fell asleep in the car for like 3 hours. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hope everyones loops are ok.... mines dirty but fast.

Alright mate. Thought youd gone awol. Maybe you did, who cares!

Glad to see the loops still ok. Hows the business? Nothings changed here other than its a lot quieter.

Is that cheque for trax in the post somewhere!!? :sarc:

yeah im gonna try and get on here as much as i can now.... it's the whether, gets to me a bit i think. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

dude i can't send you a cheque because i don't actually own a cheque book. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i will on the other hand send you a christmas card with a cool hard tenner in it. :thumbs: hope thats ok?? the bussiness is cool, we developed a 450 conversion for the RS4 and the corrado has been fully lightened and balanced and is now back on the road AT LAST!! other than that im just filled with the joys of christmas!!!!!! woohooo.

it's nice to see i was missed too.... cheers guys. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> i am back for good now.

i don't fully know yet..... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

cage, seats, harnesses, 6spd GTI box and some crazy engine stuff i think... i wanna do some chassis mods instead of stylin now, tighten it all up and stuff.

:thumbs:

what about you.?

we do labour for DIRT cheap on new projects.......... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*hint hint*

what you got done performance wise already??

we do labour for DIRT cheap on new projects.......... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*hint hint*

what you got done performance wise already??

Is all completely standard at the mo.......

Got a BMC CDA, but can't get insured with it and hate the paranoia of `non-road`-`legal-ness`.

Been thinkin about a zorst, but if i get one and then get the car tuned they'll probly jus junk the zorst anyway so thought I'd save the cash for another car instead

Have spoken to RacePower in Kent. Said 100 bhp per litre, he immediately suggested custom made pistons and cylinder head take it out to about 1680cc, but that was PRICEY :0

Have to get a second car first.......

alright matt, good 2 c u is back! me not been on here 4 ages coz of loadsa reasons, mostly work, (i did a 74 hours last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) yeah gud night at mean street, i was well stoned! i always go into one and talk crap loads biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I saw max l8r at basildon mc d's but did not talk as i was in my mates barbie bus if u remember.

twisty... if you want i can try and come up with some thin if you like, were always up for developement work...

fin... meanstreet was great, we went to basildon after aswell. didn't see much of what was goin on because i fell asleep in the car for the whole time we were there. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> it was the trip to meanstreet from southend that was funny... my mate alan tried to race a 900bhp old skool jag kinda drag car thing [it was at that show, i think it won somethin aswell] in his datsun almera!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> he got pasted. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />