problems fitting...

Blue Loop

barra.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

sorry cant remember the name in english and as an image is worth 1000words i decided to post a pic. BTW thats not mine, its just a random one i found on the net.

i fitted one of these today and there's a problem with a round pink liquid holder thats in the engine. i had to take this out and screw it again in a different position since the bar wouldnt fit. My question is, has anyone had the same problem and what did you do with that thing?

The bar is called a strut brace.

The liquid holder is the coolant bottle.

I'm not sure how to fit the strut brace, but I remember people saying you had to move the coolant bottle - so it sounds like you did the right thing smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i got a strut brace a while back from venom motorsport it wz a night mare to try n get it to fit i ended up phoning venom to see how thay got it to fit on there loop u have to relocate the coolant bottle bt the 1 i got u had to move the washer bottle aswell n it wznt a perfict fit ended up sending it bk to much hastle for me

thanks guys, does anyone have any pics of their car/other loops/arosas with strut braces on? Just to see how they relocated it

ta smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No mate, the only dude who attempted it (that I know of) was Andy BReal.

He gave up with it in the end, but I cant see it being too diffiult.

Can you weld?

Chop off the stock brackets, and attach them further down towards the battery?

Theres bags, of room.

Id just rather use the standard brackets.

No mate, the only dude who attempted it (that I know of) was Andy BReal.

He gave up with it in the end, but I cant see it being too diffiult.

Can you weld?

Chop off the stock brackets, and attach them further down towards the battery?

Theres bags, of room.

Id just rather use the standard brackets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i could weld mate but i have found something to fit it quite easily, gonna do it this afternoon at a mate' house smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

as for 'theres bags of room' in a 1.0 might be but the 1.7 is quite cramped all together, not space at all (air con cant even be fitted to my car!)

will post pics today after i do it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />