BO51UPO

Haggis5664

Hi all - it's been a 12 month search but finally purchased a lupo GTI off a nice guy in newcastle

I wonder if any previous owners on here? - sure I remember seeing the plate on her once upon a time.

95k miles, KW V1 suspension, Kam racing system - seems to have been pretty well looked after.

EML and ABS light on, and few scratches but drives well and looks clean 

Cheers

IMG_20220814_105955.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

8 hours ago, mickster said:

Apparently the original listing didn't have pic number 7 and this is why the first buyer refused to proceed. I'm no expert but it does look rather corroded! 

Yep, Alarming amount of rust for a low mileage car 😕.

I'll copy what I put on the Facebook post - 'Ah just seen this, I am the seller 👍

The rust bubble is superficial, only on one side and is completely solid underneath. Doesn't seem like it will cost much to fix. Appreciate absolutely no one is going to believe that online, but I welcome anyone to come and view the car who may be interested at the 5k mark. 

But tbh, It seems I may be best keeping hold of it, sacking off buying an UP GTI and doing the small remediation work - and continuing my quiet enjoyment of it. Selling cars on eBay/Facebook is an absolute nightmare'

• Like 1