_mlhl full lupo gti build

mlhl lupo

So this is where it started my 2002 raven blue gti needless to say I wasn’t expecting it to go this far the same as everyone else 🤣

I brought the car Back end of September 2019 after putting my silver 1.4 backwards into a ditch (only cosmetic) but decided I needed to make the move to something faster.

I found this one on gumtree all the way up in broughty ferry, only 7 hours from my house! I took the plunge and made the 400 mile drive and instantly knew I was going to buy it, with only a few minutes driving this car around Nairn’s small estate I paid him and made my way back down to Lincolnshire. 

within the last 30 miles of the journey the rain was hitting hard and I almost wrote the car off in some standing water on the a1 bypass around Newark (brown trouser moment) and with that I very timidly finished the rest of the journey 

1D868A64-AB88-4883-A380-9D522A9BAA55.jpeg

I did have a lot of fun with this car before the dreaded night I blew the gearbox up my 3rd lupo one to be exact 🤦🏽‍♂️ I even did a promotional photo shoot for my good friend Danny who owns Lowco which is much more well known now than it was I’d definitely say it’s because of my car 😉, not to mention being on the tennis courts with the irrelevant boys at broke boys at the arena really special moment for me, I was on my way to general parking when Henners put me in with his selected cars  

3D507560-E889-4EB6-A9AB-3FE63676D862.jpeg

D3BBD377-9464-4F06-9A1E-414D33771052.jpeg

B5C86A89-E225-434A-81F9-77CC7E3D82DB.jpeg

EBEC7E13-7025-4A1A-9B98-A0293072B41E.jpeg