Proof that there really is a secret society on Club Lupo!

mk2

If you click on "all activity" to find out the latest gossip on here, chances are there will be some discussions that will not show up. There are premium members who have a private discussion group. I don't know what you need to do to become a premium member... I imagine that there is an administrator/moderator level above this too? :)

IMG_2554.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2022 at 10:06 AM, mk2 said:

If you click on "all activity" to find out the latest gossip on here, chances are there will be some discussions that will not show up. There are premium members who have a private discussion group. I don't know what you need to do to become a premium member... I imagine that there is an administrator/moderator level above this too? :)

IMG_2554.PNG

Can't see "all activity" anyway, let alone unseen discussions so really feeling like I'm missing out 😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/29/2022 at 6:35 PM, Rich said:

?

Apparently I'm not allowed to invite her to fest.

I’m aware this is a year ago now but you should have still invited me. I wouldn’t have come but the thought would be nice. 

Hey Hey! You do still exist... 👍🏻😀

@danno hasn't been on here either for ages either. Mind you, makes sense as he's now Lupoless. Even grumpy@RAB has got rid of his 3L. So many people dumping their Lupos (and Rosas).

So what inspired you to check out all the old wierdos on here (I only speak for myself!)?

Me thinks that once there's no toddler seat in car, you'll be searching for another Loop... Mmmm?

1 hour ago, mk2 said:

@danno hasn't been on here either for ages either. Mind you, makes sense as he's now Lupoless. Even grumpy@RAB has got rid of his 3L. So many people dumping their Lupos (and Rosas).

So what inspired you to check out all the old wierdos on here (I only speak for myself!)?

Me thinks that once there's no toddler seat in car, you'll be searching for another Loop... Mmmm?

Yes I am still in existence, and I had an email so decided to see what was happening. :) And no I’m an A5 snob now. 😂

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Danno is the least grumpy he has ever been, something must have happened to make him happy.

He is because he is going to live his dreams out of living in a van. Nothing to do with me 🤣 we still speak occasionally! 

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, mk2 said:

Still got one! Not for much longer though as it will be up for sale soon.

RAB