New member saying hi

Nathen

Just thought I'd introduce myself, not new to lupo ownership but new to the site, heres my 1.0l vw lupo, completely standard other than a sportex backbox and straight through mid pipe, have just bought some jom coilovers ill be fitting Saturday and I have some 3 spoke Opal alloy wheels that will be going on to, so yh just thought I'd say hi.

20220123_133618.jpg

15 hours ago, mk2 said:

Love that colour 👍🏻

And welcome to the team :)

Thanks👋, apparently its a rare colour on a car that getting increasingly rare to, I didnt know that when I got the car I just needed a stop gap car but I fell in love with the little thing so it staying 😀

• 2 months later...
On 2/10/2022 at 7:16 PM, Nathen said:

Just thought I'd introduce myself, not new to lupo ownership but new to the site, heres my 1.0l vw lupo, completely standard other than a sportex backbox and straight through mid pipe, have just bought some jom coilovers ill be fitting Saturday and I have some 3 spoke Opal alloy wheels that will be going on to, so yh just thought I'd say hi.

20220123_133618.jpg

Agree with the other reply a super colour

• 6 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 3:55 AM, Stephenmacleod said:

Found these substitutes of phentermine available over the counter here and Cambridge edition brands by look of it. Are your rear lights tinted? 

Thanks👋, apparently its a rare colour on a car that getting increasingly rare to, I didnt know that when I got the car I just needed a stop gap car but I fell in love with the little thing so it staying 😀

Edited by CharlesCowan

On 4/23/2022 at 11:55 PM, Stephenmacleod said:

Cambridge edition by look of it. Are your rear lights tinted? 

It's an SE in the UK, but it is quite a rare car. Nice find!

• 2 months later...