Green Lupo (rare colour), Reading 30/12/21

mk2

Is that a pale green or is it the lighting/picture that making it a bit washed out looking? And does it have the matching seats and door pads?

IMG_1476.JPG

• Like 1

Nah, those are the 3 different green colurs available on the Lupo. Actually, come to think of it, there's another too, which is a metallic light green. 4 different greens! Your's is my fav colour for a Lupo. I'd love a gti in nitro-yellow green as I call it (fantasia green is the true name).

• 5 months later...

My dad and I now own a Cedar Green Lupo 1.4s, bought it from a work mate of mine. Getting the cambelt, waterpump and a small service done on her this weekend and she'll be good to go! I need to get my Up! Triangle alloys back from a mate of mine and I'll fit them to this Lupo, should look quite sweet! Ideally could do with a new N/S headlamp as it's gone cloudy, but I'll try polishing it out first. 

cedar lupo.jpg

Thanks guys! It definitely needs lowering as it handles like a boat! I'm so used to a GTI on coilovers, guess I've been spoilt over the years!

You'll want stiffer front shocks to improve the handling. Be careful when messing with the rear suspension because it's so light at the back. And maybe an upgraded ARB. That's about it. 👍🏻

For the cloudy headlights, there's a how-to. I tried polishing too, and it only lasts about 6 months before going again.

Lots of pics please! :)

I am used to driving a GTI on coilovers and a Whiteline rear ARB, so been spoilt a bit over the years. Just managed to get a decent Pioneer double-din headunit by swapping it with a Polo a friend had in his used car stock. I'm planning on making a parcel shelf to put some rear speakers in, don't want to cut up the current shelf, and they're easy to make anyway. Got some 6x9's somewhere I used to have in my 6N Polo, that'll do for now anyway!

I'll grab some pics tomo if I remember!