03 Lupo GTI owner from Canada.

Jokerguy963

Hello, 

I am new to this club and a very proud owner of a Tornado Red and a bit modified 03 Lupo GTI. It has been imported to where I live from Japan and its a very clean car. All the buttons work on the car but it has no sunroof. I find that a bit sad but for the fun you get with the car, that is nothing. Its super light and zips around fast. Mods done to it include muffler delete, rear wiper blade delete, JOM coilovers, aftermarket double din stereo, aftermarket Grip Royal steering wheel, aftermarket pokeball shift knob, and a few stickers that give it extra horsepower. The winter we have here doesn't allow you to get the wheels. So this new year summer I'll be getting wheels and tires for the Lupo and some other mods along the way. I would love to experience the world about owning Lupos, and JDMs. This car is my first JDM car. Would love to meet new people from Canada who have Lupos and also from around the world, UK, Japan, and wherever the Lupo has been. :)

Welcome in to the forum, what’s the wheel bit your talking about as it’s not clear? Have you any pictures of the car? 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to ownership of an ex - Japanese car and this site! We have one too and are located in east central Alberta. Where in Canada are you? I know of one Lupo GTI in Calgary, one in Quebec and there are rumors of two in Chilliwack BC (if they didn't float away in the flood...) so at this point a Lupo meet is still a bit of a dream.  

Edited by oprn