3L gear stick in stop can't start engine

_H20_

Hello, after repairing all gaps in gear actuators and rods i done basic settings, after that when i move gear stick in "STOP" position i have reverse light and car do not start, when i shift in "N" it start normaly. Where is problem, my clutch actuator is at 1.89 and 3.70 when activated. Does anyone had this problem

Most likely the potentiometer of the clutch actuator is beginning to fail. Either buy a new actuator or send the electrical part to Mankmil. See here; https://a2-freun.de/forum/forums/topic/45241-a2-12tdi-gear-selector-not-pushing-down-to-3rd-4th-and-5th-gears/

He will replace the potentiometer with a Hall sensor which is a non-wearing part. English is fine. The second option is the cheapest one and will give a longer life.

RAB

• Thanks 1

I have read this about hall sensor, ill do it my self, it is BMW part from headlight adjuctment, any way, does reverse light supose to be on when handle is in stop position, thanx for reply, this mean me alot, i have found another clutch sleve from A2.

Just to add, i done basic settings without error, oil pressure is good so it shift 6 speed when off, car is shifting all gears and value of clutch in 002 block is 1.89 relase and pressed 3.70, every time it came to same position onlu when i relase brake it come to 1.95 and slowly going by second 1 decimal: 1,94 1,93, 192....till ~1.89

Edited by _H20_

Oh i didn't understand u, i tought that u are saying that my clutch cylinder is bad, i ordered that used one. I will try to find this part new and change it, yesterday in driving i had hard changing gear like without clutch, luckey i had vcds with me, when i do basic settings it start working like charm, but after driving few minuts and stop to turn it hapend agaib, i had to do basic adjuctment every corner to get home. I think it is clutch cylinder.

Hello again, i have changed sensor and done basic settings, everything is ok now, it start in STOP mode and sensor was perfect now, factory sensor has loseng contact at 3.2v, i synchronise low and hi voltage with my sensor at same point and now i have slutch at 1.81 and 3.92, found sensor with same wiring, just pluged in connector :)

20211025_200500.jpg

20211025_181001.jpg