[WANTED] Lupo GTi

Cooffe

Yeah, one of mine is silver. Not a good colour. Even in bright sunlight it doesn't pop. Just looks like a dirty grey most of the time. Even the Arosa grey looks smart when parked next to it in cloudy skies'. Fantasia green is the ultimate gti colour, but next is probably blue. 👍🏻

43 minutes ago, mk2 said:

Yeah, one of mine is silver. Not a good colour. Even in bright sunlight it doesn't pop. Just looks like a dirty grey most of the time. Even the Arosa grey looks smart when parked next to it in cloudy skies'. Fantasia green is the ultimate gti colour, but next is probably blue. 👍🏻

I actually think blue is up there at the top and then anthracite. Both are so few and far in-between though, probably sitting in someone's garage SORNed and not being given the love it deserves 😂

• Like 2

I feel silver is getting a slightly harsh time. 

I currently own one, and I'll admit not my first choice, but see one in the flesh and they look bloody awesome in my opinion. I've had black and laser blue, black would be my least fab tbh. 

Good luck in your search. 

• Like 1

Those hating the silver are looking for a ban...

...🥸

On a side note, I was once on a road trip where each colour GTI was present. One "celebrity" Lupo owner, winner of many awards, commented on a fuel stop, that silver looked best on the move.

He also said he would deny saying it, should I ever repeat his words, due to his faithful following of Raven Blue, which in my eyes, is the worst colour for a Lupo GTI.

5 hours ago, Silver! said:

Those hating the silver are looking for a ban...

...🥸

On a side note, I was once on a road trip where each colour GTI was present. One "celebrity" Lupo owner, winner of many awards, commented on a fuel stop, that silver looked best on the move.

He also said he would deny saying it, should I ever repeat his words, due to his faithful following of Raven Blue, which in my eyes, is the worst colour for a Lupo GTI.

Celebrity LOL bet he’s never been called that before,if it’s who I think it is!

• Haha 1

Sometimes when you can’t make your mind up…..45BDFF0E-97C9-43FA-8BE4-64A7D864FCD5.thumb.jpeg.dcf14eca8fd091536b40a46a04fc6923.jpegC4E9411A-673E-45D8-BD81-006CC9BAE5D0.thumb.jpeg.adda713259616fe9a9b28caad64c9c1f.jpeg

My old lupo from 2007, a long time ago!! I liked the VW polo ‘colour concept’ idea but not necessarily those strong colours. It’s a ‘marmite’ thing…

Yes everyone has their own idea that’s why I mentioned marmite, it was a silver canvas that went blue but I could have gone all gold tones or green tones or even red tones but that could have included pinks which sumhow I couldn’t stomach. When I sold it years ago I put it back to std silver.