Lupo GTI added to the car collection!

Nick YumCars

Hi guys, new member here. Last week I decided to purchase a Lupo GTI to add to my collection of cars.

This is a JDM Import with 39,000 miles on the clock so as far as I know this is the lowest mileage GTI in the UK.  The GTI is currently sat in my dream car garage while we decide what plan of action to do with it and in what order. Ive already had the car serviced to the max with all the fluids changed, new auxiliary belt and new Michelin tyres all around.

For any members who are local to Mansfield you are always welcome to drop by the HQ ( YumCars ) where the car will be 99% of the time for a chat and a look around the car, hopefully we can and will build a good little Mansfield Lupo / GTI community.

The reason for the purchase is I want this as a development car for car care products, to film the progress on the YouTube channel and also to put my own spin on modifying this car with hopefully the best parts available in the world ( the last part will be ongoing ) Hopefully I would want to help existing and future members within this forum with my knowledge and experience that I gain with this car as everything will be getting documented and shared with the world and in time this will create a huge source of information for you all to reference to in the future.

A little back story on me, I own a car care brand which is based in the East Midlands Mansfield where we develop and manufacture high end premium solutions for washing and protecting cars and also for customising pressure washers with short guns, foam cannons etc... So as mentioned above this car will be perfect for the development of products and also to showcase them on the paint or interior.

Below I've linked the introduction video which I filmed for the car on YouTube, hope you guys enjoy and hopefully I can contribute as much knowledge as possible within my areas of expertise.

IMG_6378.heic IMG_6379.HEIC

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

You're not the lowest mileage by any means.

Go drive and enjoy it.

I was judging off the ones that are for sale, I thought I may be wrong. It certainly won't be a garage queen.

Edited by Nick YumCars
  • Like 1