South/Central Lupo Meet

Jason 74

Yeah looks like heavy rain all day this Sunday?

Lots of diesel available here. All controlled by the media. There'll be a shortage of tea bags next. Or maybe biros. Depending on what our overlords want to control...

Yeah looking good all morning on Sunday now.

See you around 11... Nearest postcode is OX10 0DB I think. Not sure how many Lupos I can bring along. I need at least 2 extra drivers. 

For any potential buyers I know there are some people bringing their cars to sell.

36 minutes ago, Jason 74 said:

I'm going to have to sit this one out guys. Given up trying to fill up. Either long queues or empty pumps. Got enough petrol for work next week. Hope the meet goes well.

Ah, that's a shame, meet you at the next one 🙂 See the rest of you guys at 11.00

15 minutes ago, bernd said:

OX10 0XB Should take you to the actual car park. Also, Wallingford is not that big and the big Waitrose right in the middle of it is difficult to miss

Cheers, I've not done a meet in a while and would like to meet some fellow lupo enthusiasts.

Some pics of first South/Central get together, only 3 this time although we checked out other car parks in case 🙂 Personally, celebrated the first meet by hitting a milestone within yards of car park ............ Nice to meet you guys @mk2& @bernd and chat about Lupo's 😍

20211003_120417.jpg

20211003_120403.jpg

20211003_104849.jpg

• Like 3

Wish I had been there. Definitely up for the next one! In Banbury we have a car meet every 2nd Sunday of the month from October to March on a trading estate near Reg's Cafe. Between April & September its held at a cricket ground. Went to the last one, had about 300 cars there. All sorts turned up. It was great. Could be cool for a future meet.

• 10 months later...