South/Central Lupo Meet

Jason 74

Exciting stuff. I'd better try and get at least one of my Lupos looking respectable... :)

Mind you if it's raining we could move it to another day. No fun when it's wet, admiring machinery.

Seems like just @bernd and me right now, then? And we already meet up as we're locals to each other. So probably not worth doing unless any more are interested? And I was really looking forward to this!

• Silver! changed the title to South/Central Lupo Meet

Anybody in the South/Central area that would like to attend a Lupo meet give me a shout. We tried to arrange a get together recently but unfortunately not all that were interested could make it. It would be great to get as many as possible to attend.

Depends where I guess. I know the vintage dubs crew had a recent meet up at Clarkson's farm, which looked interesting (Banbury area I think). But if that far, it'll be just me and only one of my loops. 

It'd be great to have a meet though 👍🏻

Shame about the 5th, but on the upside I won't miss it now 😊 Can do most weekends apart from 5th & 12th September, I'd still stick with Wallingford if that still works with everyone, like was said earlier it would be good to get as many there as possible.

Wallingford waitrose car park on the 5th at 11am (or around lunch time, 2-3h window) still works for me right now. Assuming weather holds out. Non members and anyone interested in buying/selling a Loop/Arosa is also very welcome of course. 👍🏻

I'm gutted I can't do the 5th. It was something I was looking forward to. Due to commitments I'm realistically looking at October now. Where does the time go! Waitrose car park in Wallingford still seems like the location. Is October any good for you guys?

Hi peeps bit slow to this as only recently joined, only just seen this thread I'm in aylesbury and down to meet some new folks. Also is the like a big meet somewhere peeps go to like bug jam etc? 

Nothing quite on that scale I'm afraid, more likely to be a few of us meeting in a car park lol. These things have to start somewhere though. Im pretty new too, just thought it would be good to try & arrange something.

• 3 weeks later...