Lupo gti 2004 71,000 Anthracite

Jnathan

Having not had the use of the car since i bought it i feel its time to maybe move it on to someone who has the time. I now need a family car.

Will upload photos this week once its had a clean. 

It was bought as a bit of a restoration project, and i have rectified a few issues but there is still a small list of things to do.

So far i have had some parking dings removed, new rear spoiler and light, small rust bubbles sorted on the wings, front and rear bumpers have been sprayed. Its had a new thermostat, wipers, blocked washer jet fixed. Rear wiper delete, cambridge lights,spacers and a whiteline arb fitted.

Things on my to do list were.

A full detail

Door straps

Discs and pads

Another small rust bubble on drivers door 

Wheel refurb

New indicator stalk (its sticky/temperamental)

I will be straight up and say that i wont be accepting less than what i paid for it. Im not desperate to sell and if it doesnt get what i want i will keep it and get through my list albeit slowly. Its done very few miles since i bought it in february its a 2nd car and i have spent money sorting out a few issues. 

If anyone is interested my number is 07429278001 please watsapp me and we can talk price/conditon etc. Will be having a valet in the next week or so so can upload pictures then.

Regards

J

Edited by Jnathan
Spelling

• Jnathan changed the title to Lupo gti 2004 71,000 Anthracite
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...