Ultra Low Mileage GTI for Sale

dd100

Love it! Nice.

The only thing that let's it down is that you have declare that it's an import. Bloody stupid rule. Insurance always costs a lot more and when or if you have a claim, they'll always give a much lower value. It sucks. Even when you have a SVA certificate (meaning the car complies with all uk/eu rules), it's always treated differently. I'd love to know why.

Nice looking car. One of the best I've seen for sale for about 3 years now. If it were a UK spec car, I'd have already paid the money. 👍🏻

4 hours ago, mk2 said:

Love it! Nice.

The only thing that let's it down is that you have declare that it's an import. Bloody stupid rule. Insurance always costs a lot more and when or if you have a claim, they'll always give a much lower value. It sucks. Even when you have a SVA certificate (meaning the car complies with all uk/eu rules), it's always treated differently. I'd love to know why.

Nice looking car. One of the best I've seen for sale for about 3 years now. If it were a UK spec car, I'd have already paid the money. 👍🏻

The car was on a limit mileage policy and import declared so not much at all but appreciate some will buy and use (as they are meant to be!)

12 hours ago, dd100 said:

Agreed, the front on pic isn’t the best but I can assure you it’s very red - Flash Red I presume but happy to be corrected

This one is Y3D Tornado Red

Built 15-3-2005

• Like 1