Lupo GTI Lambda sensor clip.

I've noticed the cable for my lambda sensor near my cat was hanging down the other day. when i got underneath to have a look i found that the clip holding it to the body was destroyed. I was hoping this would be a cheap easy fix but i have been told you can only get the clip if you buy a new sensor.

If anyone knows the clip i'm talking about, do you know if it is GTI specific or would some other lupos/arosa have a clip in the same place? so i can try rob one from a breaker.

All i had left was two little 10mm plastic nuts and a small bit of plastic either side.

i cant find pictures anywhere online of what it should look like.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by matty by

If there's the two plastic nuts and nothing else it sounds like you mean the little black plastic box that the clip sits inside?

Found a pic online of said box, its not a great pic but should give you an idea of what's missing. you can see the sensor cable going into it.

Volkswagen-VW-Lupo-16-GTi-74000m-Sep-2003-red-_57.thumb.jpg.3a0725bf1a9890895c3be8c5b667a963.jpg

I don't know if the box is GTI specific but i'm sure someone will be able to help you more if that's what's missing

Yeah that will be what im after. Its in the same place and it makes sense. 

I was under my arsoa tdi on the weekend and cant remember seeing one under there so im guessing they might be specific but im sure the brains on here will know better. 

Thanks for the picture though at least I'm a little closer :)