For Sale 1998 Seat Arosa mk1 1.0 MPI, 36,000 miles

Mooresy

20210529_141626.thumb.jpg.664588832350177b107ddf50bf8b99b1.jpg  

For sale is a Mk1 1998 Seat Arosa 1.0 with a genuine 35,645 miles from new and finished in the rare and unusual colour of Mali Orange. It’s a high spec for a MK1 Arosa with pretty much all the options –

Height adjustable driver and passenger seats, electric windows, parcel shelf, body coloured bumpers, mud flaps, and patterned fabric interior, genuine mats. Only alloy wheels are missing from the options.

I bought this 5 years ago for my kids to learn to drive in, it was used off and on for a year then put away in the garage for two years, then stored on the drive for the most recent couple of years. When in storage it was started regularly and moved back and forth so the clutch and breaks didn’t stick.

It’s now been recommissioned and MOT’d with the following work completed –

Full service to include – Fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, Oil change (Castrol GTX), new HT leads, new distributor cap and rotor, new battery (Varta), new full exhaust, 3 new tyres, full interior and exterior valet, new full MOT.

It a great little runner and surprising fun to drive with a really good comanding driving position, these cars also have power steering so nice and light on the steering. As for the condition, well I’ll let the images do the talking, obviously it has some minor age / environment related imperfections but overall I would describe the condition as fantastic, as you can see the interior is also like new with no evidence of wear what so ever. It is truly like new inside. Under the bonnet and in the boot area are also excellent condition reflecting the low use / millage. It also has the book pack / owner’s manuals present.

The colour looks better in the flesh, I guess it’s one of those colours you either love or hate. Personally I love it, It certainly stands out from the dull greys that constitute the bulk of car colours these days. Mali Orange was the Geneva motor show launce colour for this model, with Minichamps making a 1/43 diecast model in this colour.

In summary, a great little low mileage Arosa in really good condition for a 23 years old. Full MOT and £500 recently spent on recommissioning. Arosa MK1’s are getting thin on the ground and are even rarer in this condition.  Almost a classic?

£995 ovno

20210529_141757.jpg

20210529_143312 (1).jpg

20210529_142514.jpg

20210529_142056.jpg

20210529_142004.jpg

Edited by Mooresy
Missed out price
  • Like 1

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Fancy missing the price out, The most important bit!

Now edited with price.

• 1 year later...