lupo gti clutch pedal return spring is broken..

Lupo_Gti_Kor

I've posted before because same problem. Two months ago, I took out the pedal to change the clutch master cylinder and it bounced off when the old spring burst. But I can't get this part in Korea right now. It's not on eBay, and I don't think it's in nearby Japan. Did any of you solve this problem? I ordered about 3 similar-shaped springs, but they are all thick or long. I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to ride a car for more than 2 months because of this small thing.

parts no. 6n0721403

Thanks.

53381214-016D-4BFC-8A8B-042174CC2D16.png

C871B473-548B-435C-A759-9C5E60701252.jpeg

15 hours ago, ObjectiveAway said:

The correct OEM code for this part is 6N2721403 for RHD and 1J1721403G for LHD.

yes my lupo from japan imported version. so it's RHD model....

Isn't Lupo in England also RHD? Somebody please help me. European companies such as 'woxparts.com' and 'oemvwshop.com' were also canceled because they were out of stock. I don't think I'm going to be able to take a car like this and scrap it.

IMG_6296.thumb.JPG.a4a5f3041fe9d2e71a6f5e5ede846bdb.JPG

VW UK warehouse has 1 left in stock, but I think it's about to become obsolete as VW Germany aren't showing any in their stock. As said before, the part number is 6N2 721 403 for a RHD model

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lupogtiboy said:

VW UK warehouse has 1 left in stock, but I think it's about to become obsolete as VW Germany aren't showing any in their stock. As said before, the part number is 6N2 721 403 for a RHD model

Oh, I wrote the wrong item number. Then is there any way I can order it to the UK vw center? Korea vw doesn't help me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...