New to the site!

Lil.Lupo.Life

Hi, I've only have my lupo a year and its my first car. So far its abit of love hate relationship needed new bits but otherwise love it. 

Thought if I'd have any trouble with it then this will probably be the best place to ask. Hope im welcome. 

20210104_110415.jpg

• Thanks 1

One of the last Lupo's made, 75 bhp, various faults but none insurmountable with maintenance, keep your gear box oil topped up, don't do traffic light grand prixes and keep an eye on your clutch pedal. If you get trouble with your electric windows, ditch them for wind up's. Engines good for 120,000 with regular services.  

4 hours ago, weslangdon said:

One of the last Lupo's made, 75 bhp, various faults but none insurmountable with maintenance, keep your gear box oil topped up, don't do traffic light grand prixes and keep an eye on your clutch pedal. If you get trouble with your electric windows, ditch them for wind up's. Engines good for 120,000 with regular services.  

Im somewhat lucky my gearbox and clutch have just been replaces, i already have wind ups so no problems there. Is it bad i actually haven't looked at my miles in a while (oops)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, little.Lupo.Life said:

I have two stickers on the back one says fulled by recycled dinosaurs and the other is a purple ribbon, tbh amazon is paying for my car 🤣

People have little choice in many parts of Britain, which is why they place these work camps in areas of high unemployment, my grandson managed a week in Swansea Amazon during the pandemic but left because of the lack of PPE, his mother was shielding.

4 hours ago, weslangdon said:

People have little choice in many parts of Britain, which is why they place these work camps in areas of high unemployment, my grandson managed a week in Swansea Amazon during the pandemic but left because of the lack of PPE, his mother was shielding.

I had to have three months off after New years for shielding, spent so quality time with the car though

• Like 1