Jasper's Black JDM Lupo GTi

JasperIrl

Hi all,

I was originally on here a couple of years ago with my 2005 silver Lupo GTi, I sold that and picked up an Abarth 595 Comp. I loved the Abarth, though it looked GREAT and was fairly quick, 200bhp but I'd always missed the Lupo! I always said I'd buy another one, so here we are, sold the Abarth and picked up this beauty recently. Its a grade 4B with 94KMs on the clock. Looks in great condition, and nice and original (Except the wheels which AFAIK are 16" enkei alloys)  I had planned on changing them anyway but would have liked some bathurst for a while!

The plan is........to copy Claytons Lupo while maybe adding some differences 😁

No point in denying it, I love that car, the attention to detail and the upgrades are top quality!

But first things first, a good service when it arrives, oils' filters, time belt etc the after that, address the ridiculous looking ride height and wheels. Still undecided about which ones but I've 6-8 weeks to decide! So any suggestions are welcome.

Shane

25064-1.jpg

25064-4.jpg

25064-5.jpg

• Like 1