Lupo gti spoiler with good working uncracked brake light

Jnathan

Still after one of these.. have tried almost everywhere now. 

Car arrives on saturday and keen to get project underway.

If i have no joy will be smoothing, any recommendations in the south east for a reputable bodyshop to carry out this work.

9N3 Polo high level brake light is about as close as I can see via VW, may need modding to fit but could be a possibility

2 hours ago, lupogtiboy said:

9N3 Polo high level brake light is about as close as I can see via VW, may need modding to fit but could be a possibility

Thanks lupogtiboy. Happy to do a bit of fiddling to try and keep it oem, out of interest are the standard 9n3 and the gti using the same brake light ? 

Turns out theres a little more bodywork involved, couple of scabs on front arch so hopefully get the car into a bodyshop this weekend and see what the damage is. May bet the front end and bootlid resprayed. Indicator is also playing up intermittent. And the thermostat issue running cold apart from that drives very well. 

6 hours ago, JasperIrl said:

I bought a genuine OEM brake light about 2 years ago. It was cheap enough from what I remember. Can you not get one?

Unfortunately not, i have contacted VW, TPS and no joy. I was told they sold the last one in Oct Nov 2020