No start and no OBD!

MB1

37 minutes ago, Rich said:

I have a GTi ECU which doesn't want to de immob.

Eeprom off and it just kinda resets itself once flashed.

What's the ECU, Bosch, Siemens? How you flashing it, via OBD or direct to EEPROM? 

18 hours ago, Skezza said:

Ask your mate if he still has your bin file from your ECU and I reckon I can get your SKC ( @mk2 didn't you say you have one? ) and then you can fix your key issue. Just proving it off currently but until the Arosa comes back I can't.

I will eventually document this stuff. All I would say is, if you own a Lupo with only one key. Get a spare cut but don't panic about getting it paired. 

I'll drop him a text and send over the binary if he's got it. Will definitely get that second key cut sooner rather than later (car's been with Dad ever since we got it running again so haven't had a chance to play). Tempting to go for a button but I think that's a step too far for my old man...

As if it's read only.

Probably one for the polo GTi ECU which weirdly will do the same thing but immob removal is flashable without taking anything apart 

8 hours ago, Rich said:

As if it's read only.

Probably one for the polo GTi ECU which weirdly will do the same thing but immob removal is flashable without taking anything apart 

Still in the circuit then?

What you using to write? Wonder if it's the writer rather than the chip? Could buy a blank and see if you can write it?

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,

I know this is an older topic but after some info if possible. Does anyone know of someone that does immo off for the pictures ECU. Having the same issues as original poster and really don’t want to lose a decent car to this issue. 
thanks 

Tom

IMG_6736.jpeg