Lupo SDI... SOLD

danno

SDI, 128k, pedal box done, new heater matrix, new wheel bearing, new wiper stalks, needs resistor pack as blowers not working, new discs and pads, jvc CD player with usb and Bluetooth I think, electric windows, full 12 months mot, bodywork isn’t great, pop out rear windows, light grey interior but I’ve fitted dark grey seats which look much better, drivers doorcard a bit saggy, rattley exhaust, very good tyres, new front wipers, cambridge rear lights which have been tinted and one cracked, overall a good runaround, very economical I’m sure you know these are capable of 70-80mpg.
Was going to advertise for £650 but to save to lowball offers I’ll ask £500, no offers, based in Durham.

Again I apologise for no photos but the site has given me 5.02kb for images so I’m left with no option but to post a link.

Volkswagen Lupo SDI

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/volkswagen-lupo-sdi/1395514350?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Edited by danno
Sold

• danno changed the title to Lupo SDI... SOLD

Sad times indeed but I’m going nowhere Frank, I’ve had periods of no lupos over the last 12 years but still on here often enough. 
Rich still has his gti. 
Frying bigger fish at the mo, but CL will remain a constant.