Lights, Gearstick & Master Cylinder

spy

I have been clearing out the garage and uncovered some parts from my long gone Lupo GTI 😥

I have listed the descriptions first and then the photos below. 

I am located in North London, near the Herts / Essex borders if you wanted t pick up.

1) Set of Rear Lights (£30 for both + postage at cost)

These were removed when I installed a set of Cambridge lights. I have no reason not to believe they are the genuine OEM VW lights that came from the factory.

2) Gearstick - 6 Speed (£50 + postage at cost)

A replacement (used) gearstick I bought to replace the one in the car that was showing its age. I never got round to replacing before selling.

3)  Brake Master Cylinder (£25 + Postage at cost)

Brake Master Cylinder made by A.B.S. Part number 41340

More part details here:

pspaOmx.png

Photos of all parts, in order of listing:

REAR LIGHTS

nLcUXKK.jpg

iNYKdaJ.jpg

lhucbrQ.jpg

GEARSTICK

6kyFxOZ.jpg

BLIpw1L.jpg

BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER

CMmv2RO.jpg

7DKtalk.jpg

Edited by spy

On 12/25/2020 at 11:39 AM, mickster said:

It's in safe hands 😉

Glad to see you are still on here. How is the old girl getting on ? Treating you well ? 

My younger son (who is a normal height/build) has just passed his test and we bought a blue Swift Sport (ZC32S). It is almost like having a Lupo GTI again but I still think about my old GTI

Edited by spy

2 hours ago, spy said:

Glad to see you are still on here. How is the old girl getting on ? Treating you well ? 

My younger son (who is a normal height/build) has just passed his test and we bought a blue Swift Sport (ZC32S). It is almost like having a Lupo GTI again but I still think about my old GTI

Ah that's interesting, I was close to buying a blue Swift Sport myself before you put the Loop for sale!

She's broken the 100,000 mark this year (currently on about 102k) but still going strong. Performed amazingly on a 1000 mile tour of the furthest reaches of Cornwall in summer 2019, had a lot of fun especially when Google Maps took us down what can only be described as a footpath between 8ft hedges- I don't think anything wider would have fit! 

Paintwork could do with some love, I think I've lost a full set of tow eye covers during my ownership, the last thanks to a pheasant that also finished off the cracked side repeater (I'd bought a spare a couple of years back so finally fitted it!). 

A new alternator and one rear shock aside she has been very low maintenance and sailed through MOTs, long may that continue! 

• 2 weeks later...