Fault code help needed

Klawza

First post here.

I've got a Lupo which started life with a 1.4 16v AHW 75hp Engine. This engine started to get bottom end knock around 130k so was promptly swapped with a 1.4 16v AUB 100hp engine from a sport on 80k with all supporting gear (Inlet manifold, exhaust manifold, throttle body ECU) However, I forgot to get the immobilizer box so the car will not fire on the AUB ECU, but will fire straight up on the AHW ECU. This isn't ideal though because Im not getting my full RPM potential as the limiter is programmed to come in at 5800rpm.

However I'm getting 2 codes from the new engine which I didn't get on the old one:

-P0402 exhaust gas recirculation flow excessive detected

-P0106 manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit range/ performance

Could this be directly related to the fact I'm stil using the AHW ECU as opposed to the AUB ECU? Or should I start looking at my EGR valve, Map sensors etc?

The only reason I believe it could be the ECU throwing the codes is because the AUB has a aluminium Inlet manifold as opposed to plastic and a less restrictive manifold which would provide more flow which doesn't match the AHW ECU parameters hence the fault codes. 

However I could be completely wrong and any help/pointers would be highly appreciated by somebody with more knowledge than me haha

I will be swapping the ECUs over when I'm able to get it reprogramed to my car.

Edited by Klawza