Camber changed with new arms

Ross sdi 2004

Hi .I’m having real problems getting to the bottom of why the camber has changed so much when Ive replaced front suspension arms.I’ve had the tracking done which was a nightmare to find the camber is still off.my mechanic says he can’t understand it as the old arms are the same as new arms.please can someone help.thanks Ross

Bushes wear and soften - this starts pushing out the bottom of the hub/bearing carrier.  Over time wheel alignments adjusts for this wear, but when new bushes are added it will pull the hubs inwards and be out of adjustment.

Also top mount bush/bearings and or ball joints could be goosed adding more camber/caster than expected

Lupo suspension isn't complex - I'm not sure if your mechanic is up to snuff

When the new arms were fitted at first the mechanic said he couldn’t even get a reading on the chart for alignment,then he told me he disconnected track rod ends and straightened wheels on eye then connected track rod ends .this did improve the wheel position but it’s still toe in.my brother is a hgv mechanic and he also can’t understand what’s wrong,my brother hasn’t seen the car in the state it’s in just what I’ve told him.would a damaged track rod end cause toe in?as this would be my next part to replace.the cars tracking and camber was perfect before the arms were replaced 

rLEfbZtdpQ--O2LIv2zGmo0sx3FSQ_wA8PnctERV

There isn't really much to adjust. Look at the picture, No 6 and 5 arent adjustable. No 3 and no 32 can adjust camber, to change toe just adjust tie rods, which are connected at No 23 in this picture. Caster can be adjusted by moving whole subframe. As long as I understand you might want to get right alignment without adjusting tie rods, but thats silly if you have wheel alignment machine.

15 hours ago, LR5V said:

Why not just adjust them attached?  - just take it to someone else

When the track rods were attached he couldn’t get a reading I was told .now he has a reading but the camber is toe in.it’s really frustrating as it was fine before new arms were fitted.we actually thought the arms were the wrong ones at first