ARB bush clips

The bushes along the bar that have those flat metal clips that you press onto the bush and then screw in, I have managed to get them back on in the end the times I've had to remove them but what an absolute nightmare they are to get lined up again, it takes forever! Is there a knack to it or some sort of trick to line them up easily? With new tougher bushes it feels almost impossible at times!  

lots of grease and longer bolts

start with the longer bolts get the clip starting to crush down then holding the clip down with grips swap for the shorter bolt,

If it helps...it was a faf doing it with the subframe off the Lupo, I can easily imagine it being a mare on the car

I always use pliers for this, it is possible to hold the metal clip in a way which is not interfering bolt movement.

I think this might not be your case, but new bushes might be tough because they are made with 16, 18 and 20mm holes and you can squeeze in a bush with 2 mm smaller diameter than your ARB. 

Edited by ObjectiveAway