Weird stereo ISO connector wiring?

CKDenni

Hi, this is my first post on here.

I finally bought my first car (2005 Lupo 1.2 TDi 3L), and I'm having some trouble fitting a new aftermarket radio. The old aftermarket radio from the previous owner wasn't wired properly as it was always on regardless of whether or not the ignition was on.

A previous owner seems to have cut the original ISO connectors because I can't find anything that looks like it online. There's a bunch of wires that I can't identify. After plugging in a wiring harness, I tried going over each wire with a multimeter. All power wires seem to be a 12V constant.

I'm not sure what to do from here. My first thought is to remove some of the trim and follow the wiring to see where it leads to, but I don't know how to do so.

Any help would be appreciated!

IMG_20200723_184209.jpg

IMG_20200723_184156.jpg

IMG_20200723_184147.jpg

IMG_20200723_184151.jpg

Yeah there are a bunch of wires for speakers and power. If only front speakers, then 4 for those. If rears exist, a total of 8. Use a meter to measure the resistance (about 5 ohm) between the speaker pairs.

Brown is earth or 0V. Check the others with a meter. One is power always on +12v. One is switched power +12v. The other is Gala (automatic volume depending on speed). You may have a telephone silent wire also.