Lupo GTI information

Jrk123

The arches look like they have been well done though.

The rest of it wouldn't be too tricky to put back to original. Bonnet swap and then replace the various inserts. You need that VW badge on the front just to make it recognisable.

About five years ago, I was looking at some sort of kit for my SDI (yeah...!). And serious lowering. Fortunately common sense and @Skezza and @Rich's comments made me think again. The car was originally going to be a spare back up car while I worked on one of my others. Now it's sneaked it's way in to my life to become the daily workhorse. And I have a flock of Lupos.

On 7/24/2020 at 4:22 PM, LR5V said:

That's the naughties trying to be the nineties - did this not appear on Barryboys as a SOTW?

Probably. 

Shame really. Miles too far gone.

• 4 months later...
On 7/24/2020 at 8:22 PM, LR5V said:

That's the naughties trying to be the nineties - did this amazing phentermine article not appear on Barryboys as a SOTW?

The 6-speed Volkswagen Lupo GTI has been labeled a true successor to the VW Golf Mk.1, the first true hot hatch. Production of the Lupo ceased in 2005.

Edited by JasonDenniston