not mine

?spike?

My daughter has just bought a 1.4 16v lupo,  just spent the day getting the manual mirror adjusters working, they now move freely in all directions via the knob and fitting a remote locking kit, thanks to  Skezza who's how to made it a much easier job, only made harder by me who decided to fit the control box in the center console behind the heated rear screen switch, all soldered, taped joints and cloth taped wrapped cabling, well I had the cloth tape left over from another job so it seemed rude not to use it :) think there are few other mods/fixes that I'm going to be doing before she goes back to uni in it, thinking about replacing the interior light with one from a vw eos, it will give switchable lights for both sides and the led comfort lighting above the dash like the W8 upgrade but a lot cheaper! along with led lighting in the footwells linked to the interior lighting

it presently has a double din android head unit, which the plan is to replace with an apple play unit, at present there is a gap of around 2mm at the top of the cage, am I right in thinking that the hole in the dash isnt double din and I need another cage, filler before I fit the new double din head unit?