Dogrash

Lots of build threads floating around on here - finding one with pictures will be the first hurdle

Not done this myself, but the engine/box mounts and sorting drive shafts are the biggest challenges - if you have done a Mk3 conversion you should be OK with the wiring

Yeah, if you've done a mk3, a Lupo (Arosa) will be easy for you. Lots of custom stuff because of the narrow front end, but I reckon no major problems. I don't think anyone else has done it. Start a build thread for us to enjoy :)

Edited by mk2

MK2 there's been a few done before so hopefully if there's any iffy bits I'll be able to get some pointers. I was lucky with the MK3 build as I got some great help from a guy who had done loads before. If you get chance,look on YouTube and F17BAD Brad Kells. It's an epic build 🙌

Edited by Dogrash
Mis spelling

44 minutes ago, Dogrash said:

MK2 there's been a few done before so hopefully if there's any iffy bits I'll be able to get some pointers. I was lucky with the MK3 build as I got some great help from a guy who had done loads before. If you get chance,look on YouTube and F17BAD Brad Mells. It's an epic build 🙌

The F17BAD MK3 is a mad build - I don't venture into the forum it was posted on any more - last I saw he was importing trick stuff from Germany, what power is he at now?

Do you know what 20v engine you will be using?

LR5V,yes mate I'm gonna use an AGU as it's easier with it being cable throttle and not fly by wire. Last time I spoke to Brad he was up to 2.1 cc and some mad stuff Inc LSD box. He said he'd have about 12k in the engine alone..