Strange grinding noise video attached

LexG

Hi guys so this grinding noise is getting worse so here’s a video so you can hear it too.

the noise changes when I press the brake.

Any help recommended

thanks guys 

Edited by LexG

What happens when you put the clutch in? Have you looked underneath to see what your drive shafts look like whilst the noise is occurring?

On 6/29/2020 at 9:13 PM, Pete said:

What happens when you put the clutch in? Have you looked underneath to see what your drive shafts look like whilst the noise is occurring?

Hi no change while pressing clutch .. 

Yeah, I'd say something around the front wheels. Brakes, Calipers, Bearings (unlikely), CV joints, Gearbox (diff)? Wheels screwed on tight? Tried swapping wheels around (fronts to back).

Cant play the video on chrome, it says no, then i click back and a black square where the video should be shows with a loading swirl on it then immediately disappears.

Where is the noise? Front back, centre, one side? Check all the usual suspects as already mentioned, plus back plates, and brake pads. Had brake pads separate from the metal backing once on a different car so they rattled and buzzed in the caliper and it sounded exactly like a knackered wheel bearing until you pressed the brake and it went away.