My arosa problems

Samsgti

Hi guys I've had my arosa now about 6 months. I've been chasing an engine fault for a good while now. It is rough on idle where it ranges from 500-1000 rpm and has even stalled completely. When driving it's fine with my foot down but when cruising it will splutter and hesitate constantly. The parts I have changed are:

Distributor

Plugs

Leads (twice)

Exhaust manifold

Cleaned intake and map sensor i have another sensor to replace it but not sure itll solve it.

Full service

And the o2 sensor.

I've ran out of ideas for it I've tried clearing the code but it returns everytime even after all the work i have done. Unless you guys can think of something i have missed I'm considering an engine swap. With this in mind is there an engine that will drop straight in with minimal work to get it fitted and running. And does anyone have or know of such an engine that are local to witney just outside oxford/swindon.

Try change the temperature sensor my lupo used to stutter and run roughly then I changed that out and it run smooth again since it was telling the car it was still cold or hot making it not fire correctly