Replacing front windscreen washer hose

AMC

Hi all, I’ve previously repaired the hose with some hose connectors and shrink wrap which worked well but I have another break in the hose. Similar place to before just where is comes out from the corner of the bonnet and across to the jets.

im going to have a go and another fix but I’m inclined to replace the hose completely as it starting to get a bit brittle.

is there any instruction or guidance steps on replacing this hose? 

Common problem... the clip that holds it to the corner also can snap. Aquarium air line hose is a good replacement. Silicone is too soft. You can use a hair dryer or hot water to soften the ends of the tube before sliding it over the fittings.

Welcome to Club Lupo! :)

Thanks all,

I have the hose and new connectors on order. I’ll take a healthy chunk  out of the existing pipe and leave some decent slack.

the car has just passed down from my wife to my son (she now has an Up) , so no doubt I’ll be on here a bit more asking for help with what was a well maintained and serviced trouble free car!

Edited by AMC