Stickers on cars

Ben lewis

Hello 

I’ve just bought stickers with the name “irmscher” on them, baring in mind these are just a manufacturing company for Vauxhall, I’ve also purchased some pinstripes, and an air filter from Halfords £20 I have also purchased a pioneer stereo £430

I then rang my insurance “Hastings direct” to inform them of my purchases to see if I could have them on my car, I informed them on everything but the pinstripes and they said they could not give me a quote, but they could only pay up to £300 on the radio , so if anything was to happen I would be £100 down. Why is this matter so stupid when it comes to some stickers just to make the car look like my own and individual, I would get it if it was maybe a fat spoiler or a body kit, but come on now it’s only some stickers, a radio and an air filter that just makes the sound of the car a bit more deep 

please can anyone tell me why this is or if there just saying it so if I was to do it they have an excuse and anyone who has any insurance companies that let you have these things With no extra cost (premium) please let me know ASAP!! 
kind regards 

Ben