Wheel size non gti

ChrisT

Hey Guys, I'm having trouble finding min and max wheel sizes. 

What is the largest rim I can put on a stock non gti lupo? 

Will 15x7j fit with et20? On the correct tyres without any rub?

I'm looking at these; JR9 Gold 15x7j ET20 w/195 x 50 tyres - can't afford BBS's at the moment.

I know nothing about wheels and tyres so learning everything for the first time, Any help or advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

Edited by ChrisT

Depends how low you are but that ET and tyre size is pretty much guaranteed to rub the rears with weight in the back and the fronts on hard cornering unless you roll the arches. If it is at stock ride height it will look terrible btw.

I ran 195 50 15 on 15x7 with higher ET and they rubbed like that, et20 will be a lot worse. You could try 185 tyres though.

18 hours ago, Sausage said:

Depends how low you are but that ET and tyre size is pretty much guaranteed to rub the rears with weight in the back and the fronts on hard cornering unless you roll the arches. If it is at stock ride height it will look terrible btw.

I ran 195 50 15 on 15x7 with higher ET and they rubbed like that, et20 will be a lot worse. You could try 185 tyres though.

Thanks, will look into it further so. I do intend on doing suspension next but not worried if my car doesn't look bagged, it's my daily driver so comfort it important.