MAF Sensor Lupo GTI p0100

Hi guys, 

ive had the attached P0100 fault pop up on my car pointing to the MAF sensor but I can’t seem to locate it or find a replacement MAF anywhere that would fit. Am I being simple or does the Lupo gti not use a MAF sensor ? 

Bonus Fault - if anyone has any idea what the P1503 fault code could be for the alternator (I’ve already put a new alternator and belt on) you’d be helping big time lol 

5D612379-D410-4493-90B9-4DD980BB274A.jpeg

CE551B07-1B5E-4742-B9A8-BE4B1AF61B88.png

Something affecting air flow, so if no maf then egr stuck, throttle body dirty / clogged or poss lambda stuff depending on how it calculates air flow.

1503 clean all the alternator contacts and look for poor contact on the big earth cables.

Edited by Sausage
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sausage said:

Something affecting air flow, so if no maf then egr stuck, throttle body dirty / clogged or poss lambda stuff depending on how it calculates air flow.

1503 clean all the alternator contacts and look for poor contact on the big earth cables.

Thanks mate I’ll have a look 👍🏼

GTI doesn't have a MAF or EGR so I'd be checking both the throttle body and the MAP sensor which is located on the cambelt side of the inlet manifold