Lupo gti part number help

littlekev

Replacing the brake light on my lupo gti but the cover on the inside which covers the 3 screws is missing. I've been to vw dealer but it wasnt clear which part it was. Could anyone possibly get the part no from the back of theirs so I can get one ordered. Or if anyone has a 2nd hand one for sale.. thanks

I had similar problems. One supplier said they don't fit even though i had the part infront of me.

Part numbers i think are

6H0945289A

6H0945159A

Edited by lupo1.0se

The first number is the cover the second is the retainer, they were still available from VW in 2018 when I brought mine, but it required some trawling through various screens before the parts guy found them.

The plastic cover on the inside of the boot that covers the screws is 6H0 945 289 A, it doesn't list it for a gti but it is definitely the right part, I had mine replaced when my car was under warranty as the tech broke it when they changed my spoiler. The part this slides on to is 6H0 945 159 A

lupohllamp.jpg