Hello from Worcestershire

Kevberlin

Well as a lifelong VW fan, I could not resist this little Lupo with just 34k on the clock bought from a trusted trader I know.

It has very limited service history but looks and sounds superb. The bodywork is almost perfect. Having never owned a Lupo before it has opened up a new little adventure.

In the absence of a full service history I feel I need to get the cambelt renewed. Other than failing tailgate struts, everything else seems hunky dory.

If anyone knows this car, I’d be pleased to hear from them. Manual windows, mirrors and door locking keeps it lovely and simple too.

Looking forward to cleaning up the inside and perhaps replacing the Sony stereo.

Took it for its first run out today and it just made me smile.

2B9D942C-671B-427C-8CFF-E8A284AEE4BC.jpeg

B7B20230-D628-45E7-9ACA-A0E648E3BBF7.jpeg

Thanks 😊 

Cambelt sorted and a full service done, though I did waste a few quid on a pollen filter that it does not require.  Still waiting for the tailgate struts to arrive.

Once the car is moving it seems to take 5th gear and purr along really nicely, that is until it meets a serious incline! Little belter of a car.