Driven Competition Lupo Gti

lupo1.0se

I have decided to put this as a seperate thread as made quite a find last night. Here is the footage in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lstKLNbEK9A&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0yBjOLkJbPE7UrNhSTngePLSc5c3PPSRyTov4wAtBPQluujxBtcUiATm8

Here is the details on it

From some research I have carried out this was a Driven competition winner. From what I have gathered (I have not seen the earlier episode to the review episode), it was part a viewer review competition between Trevor Lovell and two other viewers and the grand prize being the Lupo Gti. Trevor won the competition (although I am not sure what he reviewed exactly), it was held at Milbrook from what I understand was an S&MT test day. In the audience other motoring journalists where there including Vicki Butler Henderson. The competition was sponsored as part of Jamjar.com (no long exists, was part of the direct line group). As part of the prize (or deal etc), Trevor had to review the Lupo Gti for Driven, this was carried out on the MPV’s episode (2001 Winter Edition), although he actually gave the car to his wife to replace a Citroen AX. The car had no options and was a 5 Speed. The car is a Y plate (as this can been seen during unloading the car

Edited by lupo1.0se
link was dead